Monday, January 16, 2012

lets get serious...

about Transformation.
So, you know those things in your life that don't serve you really but you keep them or do them or whatever... you don't let go because of one reason or another? And then one day... magically, by the grace of God I think, they vanish. It's a little painful- but you know it's for the best so you just tie your ego down and dance in gratitude for you are stepping further into your true self. ...that just happened!
I wonder a lot about friendships recently... and respect and gratitude and responsibility and honesty and humanity. And how all of these words have such different meaning to different people.
I wonder why sometimes it's hard for us to do the 'right' thing. There are people that we love and care about and people who have helped us tremendously or stood beside us and sometimes we aren't appreciative enough. I wonder how much we 'owe' people and why it doesn't always come natural. I wonder why some people are so afraid of communication or confrontation that they would rather sit there with a wounded heart, or ego, than talk about it. I get it, actually, I've been there. Mostly I wonder why I sometimes surround myself with the people that I do & call them my friends. I know deep down that they're not actually friends. They've been our family in a way but aren't friends at all. I know there's something deeper but they refuse to talk about it so I have no choice but to let it go. It's a bit unfortunate. But it most certainly is for the best. We're in a new home now, I'm ready to move forward in my career, my spiritual journey, as a mother & as a friend. I hope to do a better job at loving those good, honest, kind people that love me ...more than those a-holes who are perhaps a bit more exciting! I think it's not as fun to thrive off drama as it is to flourish in the genuine.

No comments:

Post a Comment