Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Brian Andreas

This man is a genius! If you don't know about him- look him up!:)
Its the middle of September and I woke up at 5 am. I laid there for a long time before finally getting up to make coffee & do some yoga and just have some time to myself. It's been so lovely. I lit some pumpkin candles and made oatmeal and enjoyed my coffee hot and listened to my kind of music (instead of 20 Silly Tunes!) and wrote a bit and read a bit and have this sweet warm feeling inside. I'm so excited for fall ...even if I do live in Southern California and the leaves don't change and the air doesn't change as much as it does in Iowa! A great feeling of hope has also swept over me. I woke up all anxious and even though I'm tired now- I feel refreshed! I wish I could make this a habit! Maybe I just will. I love mornings.
"I've always liked the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind me who I'm supposed to be so it's easier to remember who I am." -Brian Andreas

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh. I love this. Beautiful sweet post. I can almost smell the candles and the coffee and the sweet oatmeal. I wish I could hug you RIGHT NOW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, me too! Thanks a million for the sweet card! Perfect! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete